Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh so slow internet....why do you haunt my days?!

Living in the country is nice except when in it comes to technology and electrical devices. half the time my cell phone won't receive phone calls or messages and the Internet is poopier than dial up some days. I guess that's the price you pay for privacy. Well, i guess it's privacy except on those nites the cows are peeking in the windows at me while I slumber. So yeah..... I had a few different things I wanted to post today, but the Internet has been struggling the past couple of days so i guess it will just have to wait. I think its suffering from heat stroke. As we speak, I am attempting to at least upload and attach Brit & Ivy strip #4.........




OK.....image is uploading......







ooohhh moving at a whopping 36.4 kbs per second......







I may be decomposing by the time this gets done.......







Now that years have passed and my kids have graduated and I am a retired withered old man......I present to you, Brit & Ivy #4!


peace,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment