Monday, July 19, 2010

One Crazy Summer!

Hello all! It's Monday once again and what crazy week it has been! I attended the Cirque Carnival this weekend in Yellow Springs and met some cool people during the Live Art Show at Super-fly Comics (www.superflycomics.com) It was a great time as always. Now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever had a bad time doing anything in Yellow Springs. It's just one of those great towns that you never wanna leave.

As for other news, I submitted my first submission for the BRIT & IVY strip and it was accepted!!! Starting in the near future,(If I find out an exact date, I'll let ya all know) BRIT & IVY will be published weekly in THE SPRINGFIELD PAPER! (www.thespringfieldpaper.com) I am very excited about this! So, another avenue has been added for you to get your weekly dose of BRIT & IVY! I just noticed there are a lot of exclamations in this blog!!! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT!? ha ha.....yes....yes....I am indeed going slightly mad.....

And now for something completely different.......I completed another print which I will have available to purchase at shows etc.....you can see an image of it below. If you would like to purchase one, Just keep a watch on the events list over at the BRIT & IVY Facebook and and stop on out at one of the upcoming shows. If you can't make it out and still would like to purchase one, Just drop me a line and I will do what I can to get one into your hands.


Now Let's get down to business. BRIT & IVY #6 which I like to dub "ENTER MR. KITTY" Enjoy!!!!

Peace, love, and laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment