Sunday, August 7, 2011

Champion City Comic Con is coming!

Hey everyone! I apologize for going so long before being able to make a post on here. I have gotten to do a lot of great shows, Met many incredible and cool artists and fellow enthusiasts of the comic world and I am also getting very close to having the first issue of Brit & Ivy complete! ( hopefully before the end of the year). as soon as I get things in order ( hopefully sooner than later lol) I'll start posting on here on a regular basis again. I have many pictures, artwork, and stories to post and tell from the time that has past since the last time I posted. Until then, stay in touch with me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pohgo) and check out the link below that gives all the info about my next convention right here in Springfield, Ohio! Champion City Comic Con!

http://comicrelated.com/news/12954/champion-city-returns

I also may be doing a signing at Main Street Comics and Games right here in Springfield, Ohio at the end of the month so as things get confirmed, I will post the details!

Until next time!

Peace, Love and Laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment