Saturday, May 28, 2011

what a long week.....

As the title states, it has been a very long week. my "day job" took a lot out of me and I didn't get to work on a whole lot of art but I did get a few things accomplished. I completed inking Brit & Ivy #1 page 6
and finally got around to inking my Rogue piece I drew up about a month ago.
I have began inking the next page of Necrotrancer for Twilight Studios, worked some more on my "Women?!?!" art book that I'm putting together and finished pencils for page 10 of Bumtastic 4, which will hopefully be making its debut at Comicrelated.com very soon. I'll be posting a new dj mix tonite so stop by www.mixcloud.com/PohGo and check it out! No shows going on until the street fair in Yellow Springs, Ohio where I will be set up at Super-Fly Comics (superflycomics.com) on June 11th.

Hopefully time will allow more freedom this coming week and I will be able to have a more colorful blog next saturday!

Until next time super friends!

Peace, love and laughter!

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment