Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hello all, I apologize for being gone so long, but I was ingested by a wormhole and just fought my way out of it lol Since the last time we spoke in November, I have attended many conventions and events, Including S.P.A.C.E. , Gem City Comic Con, CBCI Fundraiser, Pittsburgh Comic Con, and had a Table set up at Comic Towne in Columbus, Ohio for Free Comic Book Day. Everything is going great with the Brit & Ivy Book, I am still working on various projects with Twilight Star Studios and I also have a few secret projects up my sleeve that I will be letting you all in on very very very soon. I plan on updating everything on a weekly basis from here on out so keep an eye out! I will end this little update with a photo dump from the various happenings over the past 6 months. Til' next time!

Peace, Love and Laughter

PohGo




























No comments:

Post a Comment