Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I have accomplished this week....

Not a whole lot, But better than Nothing at all. last week, I completed doing two seperate commissions of peoples children which you can view down below.




If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in having a commission of this nature, or any type of commission done by me, just drop me a line either on here, facebook, my email, etc. and I will see what I can put together for ya! My prices are very reasonable and I always put 110% into everything I do!

I began inking page 6 of Brit & Ivy #1. I am very pleased with how this book is coming together. Granted, it is taking longer to get it completed than I had hoped, But it will be well worth the wait, I promise!

Did some more inking on Monkey Puppets for James Hill.

Finished the pencils for "The Bumtastic 4" parody book written by Bill Gladman. Once we get a colorist on this and have a few pages completed in the can, It will go live on Comicrelated.com as a Webcomic and later be collected in print through Twilight Star Studios. here is the image of the latest pencils.


With Every page I do for this book, I fall more and more in love with the characters! LOL

Last thing in the comic realm of things, I have another personal project that is in the works for a more mature audience. Right now it is merely entitled "Women!?!?!" and it will be a pinup/art book available hopefully by the end of the year. If you would like to see some of the initial images follow this link (http://xxpohgoxx.deviantart.com/gallery/30338294)

There is no nudity, but just due to the subject matter, I consider it something for the older crowd. If you do check it out, let me know your thoughts on what I have done thus far. This is the first time I have done anything like this, so any feedback or critique would be mighty helpful!

The Shows I will be at in the next month or so will be

Street Fair in Yellow Springs, Ohio on June 11th ( setup at the Superfly Comics Store)

Summit City Comic Con on June 18th (http://www.summitcitycomiccon.com/)

Hope to see ya there!

Last but not least, I also Dj in my spare time and now you can stream and download my mixes at ( http://www.mixcloud.com/PohGo/) Give em a listen, party to 'em and let me know what ya think!

That's it for tonite folks!

Have a great one and I will see ya all again in 7!!

Peace, Love and Laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment