Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Week Has Passed Us By,,,,,

Hello all, another week has passed us by! I am pretty stoked because in two days I will be on vacation from my day job and I am just gonna kick back, relax, and just enjoy myself! The third installation of Brit & Ivy will be available for your viewing pleasure in the SPRINGFIELD PAPER (www.thespringfieldpaper.com) this wed. and the next live art show in Yellow Springs will be on Aug. 14th to coincide with the 2nd Annual Zombie Walk!!! I will be there of course and it will be a blast as always! I am In the process of putting together a "Zombie" related Brit & Ivy print specifically for this event and will have it to posted shortly. Soooo, if you wanna get your hands on a copy of it, come on down to Yellow Springs and pick ya up one!!! Until then, enjoy Brit & Ivy #8!!
peace, love and Laughter,
PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment