Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On!

Yo yo yo! What's goin' on every body! It's Monday again and what a better way to spend it than to read my mindless ramblings! LOL. It has a been a busy week and I have been working on some different projects. First up, I have been working on a five pager for Tony Doug Wright over at Champion City Comics (www.championcitycomcis.com). The story is entitled " Phoebe & Eddie. He gave me permission to show what I have done so far so check it out below. I can relate to it on so many different levels. Those who know me will catch on real quick from the first page. I will post more as I complete it.

Next up, Bill Gladman and myself have been working on a weekly Web Strip entitled "The Bumtastic Four". I have been working on character Sketches and he has been writing scripts. I will keep you updated as this becomes more solidified.

Last, but not Least, I just completed strip 15 of BRIT & IVY which puts me about 2 months ahead of schedule for the weekly run that it has seen in "The Springfield Paper" (www.thespringfieldpaper.com) So I am gonna take some time off from the weekly strip and work on a full length adventure featuring these two wonderful characters!

Until then.........enjoy what strips are left to come!!!!

BRIT & IVY #11!!!!

Peace, Love and Laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment