Monday, September 13, 2010

What a crazy and wild weekend!!!

Hello again, another week that I am a day behind posting it, but man, what a busy weekend it has been, but a fun one at that! It was my best friend's B-day, my mom's B-day, and the Champion City comic con all crammed in to one weekend! Yikes!!!!! But man was it all a great time! Champion City went pretty well. My first time at a Con as a creator. Very cool! There were soooo many cool thins and people there. Chad Lambert, Dustin Carson, Sean Forney, All the cool people from comic Related, etc.... I even got to speak with Josh Medors, which is who the auction was raising money for. What an incredible and inspiring individual. Even though he is battling cancer, he still pushes on to do what he loves. That's a real real super hero right there.Well I was able to sell a few of my Brit & Ivy prints at the con and collectively, The Twilight Studios table, Which I was a part of, Was one of the top Sellers at the show!! WOOOO HOO... I go to do an interview with Comic Related, which is pictured below, Along with fellow Twilight Star member Tim Hagans! keep an eye out and I will post the actual interview once they post it on their site. I must say, it was a great time had by all!
On to other things....I just completed the last two pages of Phoebe & Eddie which you can check out below. I am now in the process of putting together a sample book that will hopefully be available at the Twilight Star Studios one year anniversary and Gem City comic Con. It will include all 15 original strips of Brit & Ivy, the five page short of Phoebe and Eddie and a whole lot of behind the scenes sketches and progressions from yours truly!!
That about sums it up for tonight, gotta get working on the web comic for Bill Gladman and writing some more of the Brit & Ivy full length feature...
until next time.......enjoy Brit & Ivy #14!!!!

peace, love, and laughter.

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment