Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things are coming together....

So, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Things have been pretty good here. Lots going on still but I love every minute of it! I have all the pages put together for the very first BRIT & IVY collection! I will be getting it to the printer this week and I should have it in time for the 1 year anniversary of Twilight Star Studios on October 23rd at Super-fly Comics in Yellow Springs! (www.superflycomics.com) This is going to be an incredible event and the fellas from Comicrelated.com will also be there to celebrate! so don't miss out!!! you can find all the juicy information at their website www.comicrelated.com. The BRIT & IVY collection will include the first 15 strips of BRIT & IVY, the mini-issue of Phoebe & Eddie and also a bunch of behind the scene sketches, scritps, and other odds and ends surprises! And that's not all, There is also a comic strip by BRIT herself!!!! Check out the cover below and don't miss out on this!!!! I'm still moving full force on all other projects, so I will update you all on them as they continue to develop! Til next time....
peace, love and laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment