Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Change Of Pace...

Hello all,
Just as the title to this blog mentions, This week brings a change of pace for myself. I start working 3rd shift at my day job which brings me to posting my blogs for the time being on Saturday nights as opposed to Sundays. But it's all good, I am sure it will all work out for the better.
all the projects are moving right along, I have sent the files for BRIT & IVY SUPER SPECTACULAR SPECIAL COLLECTION to be printed so I should have them in time for the 1 year anniversary of twilight Star Studios celebration on the 23rd which you can find more information about here at this link http://www.comicrelated.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=9105&view=findpost&p=55162

I've started working on the ongoing BRIT & IVY series so it's on the way! once I get more done on it, I will post some pages, covers etc. for it.
I have begun working on Phoebe & Eddie's second mini-episode and also a short story by Tony Wright for one of the Twilight Star studios anthologies. I have a few other lettering projects up in the air so as they all fall in place, i will share it all with you.
Last but definitely not least, I have been working diligently on the web comic "The Bumtastic 4" with Bill Gladman. Here is a preview of the first four pages. they will be colored and lettered here in the near future. I also have done lettering for a preview page of "Jack The Rabbit: For Closure Of A Dream" written by Bill Gladmen and Drawn by Chris Metzger which I have posted below also.
I will be at Superfly Comics (www.superflycomics.com) on October 9th for their live art show in collaboration with Yellow Springs street fair, so stop by say hi, and I will be doing commissions, selling prints and all that good stuff, so I hope to see you there!

that's about it for now, so until next time....

peace, love and laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment