Monday, October 18, 2010

Twilight Star 1 Year Anniversary This Saturday!



Hey hey hey! Hope you all are enjoying the fall weather! I know I am! As the title states, this Saturday, Twilight Star Productions will be celebrating their one year anniversary at Superfly comics in Yellow Springs so I hope to see you all there! For all the information pertaining to this event, you can get it from my past blogs or follow this link http://comicrelated.com/news/8939/twilight-star-anniversary

I just received the Brit & Ivy Super Spectacular Collection all printed up and in my hands so i will have them available for purchase at the show. I do onl
y have limited amount of copies so get there early and your hands on one! If you read the blogs below I am also doing some special things for people who purchase the book or mention the blog, so if ya don't know what those things are, read my past blogs to find out!
Before I take off for this week, here is a little sneak peak at t
he covers for BRIT & IVY #1 and page 1!
have a great week and I'll see ya at Superfly comics this Saturday!

Peace, love and laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment