Monday, September 6, 2010

Champion City Comic Con, Here I Come!!!

Hey all! Hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend! Let's get down to the nitty gritty. I am still working away at the pages for the Phoebe & Eddie project I am working on. Page 4 is all drawn up and I am hoping to have it lettered tomorrow. I have also been able to get the first 12 pages of the Brit & Ivy full length comic script written out so it is moving along quite nicely!

As the title of this blog states, Champion City Comic Con is just around the corner! If ya don't where and when this event takes place, you can find all the info right here!
http://mainstcomicsandgames.com/championcity.htm

Everyone from the Twilight Star Studios crew will be there in attendance and we have a table to purchase all things Twilight Star and I will also have full color Brit & Ivy prints for sell at a mere 3 bucks!!! what a deal! many of us will be doing commissions so stop by the show, pick up some swag! it's guaranteed to be a great time. you won't regret it I promise!

Well, still got plenty more to do to prepare for the Con etc, so without further adieu, here is BRIT & IVY # 13!
see ya at Champion City Comic Con!!!
peace, love and laughter,

PohGo

No comments:

Post a Comment